Wednesday 30 December 2015

Posted by Shwetha on 09:06 3 comments
Saffron Pudding

Saffron Pudding is a tasty and easy dessert recipe. It is one of my favorite dessert. We have a Catholic friend in our neighbor. Every year they make awesome dishes in Christmas and offer it to us. This time I decided to surprise them by making saffron pudding. I knew that they had some guests at their home so I made it a little more. Just as I thought they were very glad when I offered it to them. Seeing them even I felt very happy.
Saffron Pudding

In the evening when I met my friend she told me they all loved it very much. She and her guests were asking for the recipe I was so pleased with it. I got this pudding recipe from my sister-in-law.

How To Make Tasty And Easy Saffron Pudding?

Saffron Pudding

Ingredient


Milk - 500 ml
Corn Flour - 3 Tbsp
Sugar - 7 Tsp (Or As Per Your Taste)
Saffron - 12 to 15 Strands
Cardamom Powder - 1/2 Tsp
Almond - 5
Cashew Nut - 5
Pistachio - 5

Instruction


In a bowl take 1/4 cup of milk, add corn flour and mix well. There should not be any lumps left.

Heat a pan and add remaining milk. When the milk gets warm remove 2 Tbsp of milk in a small bowl and add saffron strands. Mix well and keep it aside.

Cook the remaining milk in the pan till it comes to boil.

Now add cornflour mixture and mix well. Keep stirring to prevent the milk from getting burnt.

Now add saffron mixture, sugar and cardamom powder. Cook till it gets thickened. Switch off the flame and let it cool down.

Transfer the pudding to serving bowl and refrigerate it for 2 - 3 hours.

Before serving garnish it with chopped almonds, cashew nuts and pistachios.
Saffron Pudding

Your Saffron pudding is ready to serve.








Categories: ,

3 comments: